The purpose of Evergreen PTO is to support the education of the children at our school by fostering relationships between the school, parents and teachers.
To accomplish this goal, Evergreen PTO intends to:
1. Support and promote programs that improve the educational opportunities for our students.
2. Increase parental involvement in our school to provide a strong social network.
3. Be a relevant resource for parents.
4. Provide events and activities to build a community with our families, teachers and administrators.
5. Supply a successful partnership between parents, teachers, administrators and the Waterford Graded School District.
6. Create an organization where people feel safe, supported, and where respect is evident.
7. Have fun, make memories and make a difference!
News & updates!
Thank you everyone that attended the virtual PTO meeting! It was good to connect with everyone and wrap up the school year. A huge congratulations to the new Co-President team of Megan Levas and Jessica Romanak, Vice President Heather Dumovich, Secretary Chrissy Sossaman, Memeber at Large Casandra Goodman and returning Treasurer Andrea Elser! The 2020-2021 school year will be a great one with this amazing group of ladies!!!
By laws and minutes