The purpose of Evergreen PTO is to support the education of the children at our school by fostering relationships between the school, parents and teachers.
To accomplish this goal, Evergreen PTO intends to:
1. Support and promote programs that improve the educational opportunities for our students.
2. Increase parental involvement in our school to provide a strong social network.
3. Be a relevant resource for parents.
4. Provide events and activities to build a community with our families, teachers and administrators.
5. Supply a successful partnership between parents, teachers, administrators and the Waterford Graded School District.
6. Create an organization where people feel safe, supported, and where respect is evident.
7. Have fun, make memories and make a difference!
News & updates!
Thank you!!! See everyone at the Color-A-Thon Sunday September 29th! Check in starts at 11:30 and event starts at 12:30.
By laws and minutes